Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Introducing the Newest Infanta....

So here's the point where you really start to see what goes on "behind the scenes" in the life of a fashion student. At this point in my project, I need to choose a customer...which basically means I need to find someone who's personality and lifestyle represent my desired target audience for the collection I want to design.

Generally at my school....I'm not gonna lie...We just make someone up. We invent an entirely nonexistent person...put together some images of where they live and what they like to do from a couple of random Google image searches and voila...we have a "customer"!

This time, however, we needed to find a customer from The Selby. The Selby is an insider’s view (photographed by photographer Todd Selby) of creative individuals in their personal spaces with "an artist's eye for detail."





























So here she is....She's a photographer who lives with her DJ roommate in LA (which is basically my home away from home....when I'm home, that is). Honestly, what more do you need? Oh, and she loves sequins and impromtu photo shoots. This is my kind of girl... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment